At Beaux Box, we take immense pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment and hand package it with care. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. We guarantee our gift products to be of the highest quality, and we strive to maintain this quality throughout every delivery process.
Refunds and Returns
Gift Boxes Damaged in Transit
Upon receipt, please have your gift box recipient inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage within five business days of the delivery date on the order with enough information to allow us to understand the situation. Please see Beaux Box’s Shipping Service for additional information on damaged goods.
Gift Boxes Lost in Transit
From time to time, deliveries can be lost in transit, delivered to the wrong location or stolen. In such situations, you agree to release Beaux Box from any responsibility unless you file a claim within 7 days from the expected delivery date. Please see Beaux Box’s Shipping Service for additional information on undeliverable and lost packages.
Gift Boxes Delayed in Transit
Upon request, Beaux Box will, at its option, refund or credit a Customer (payer) if a guaranteed delivery is not delivered in accordance with the applicable service guarantee (see “Service Guarantees”). Please see Beaux Box’s Shipping Service for additional information on delayed goods.
Beaux Box is not responsible for the consequences (direct or indirect) of a failure to deliver a delivery by a stipulated time.
Refunds are not available…
- For delivery charges, or for any loss, damage, delay, non-delivery, missed delivery or failure to perform, caused by events beyond Beaux Box’s control, including, but not limited to, any act, default or omission of the gift box sender/customer, gift box recipient or any party having an interest in the delivery, defects or inherent vice in the delivery, acts of God, perils of the air, weather conditions, mechanical delays, disruptions in air or ground transportation networks, acts of public enemies, public health crises, quarantine, war, strikes or other labour disruptions (of any entity including vendors, suppliers or customers), terrorism, riots or civil commotion, acts of public authorities (including customs or health officials) with actual or apparent authority, customs clearance delays, import/export documentation deficiencies or deliveries requiring extraordinary handling, documentation or routing.
- Where a customer has a “change of mind” after an order has been placed.
- Where personal taste differences occur.
- Where Beaux Box has substituted item(s) in a gift basket that are in compliance with our substitution policy (see: our “Substitution Policy”).
- For changes to orders submitted less than two days prior to the date the gifts/gift baskets will be processed for delivery. During holiday periods 7 days is required. If you have changes that are needed, and they are outside of this time frame, please call us and we will do our very best to accommodate you; we just cannot guarantee them or provide refunds in such circumstances.
- When gifts/gift boxes are undeliverable. If the intended recipient is not there to receive the package or incomplete or inaccurate address information was provided at the time the order was placed, Beaux Box will not be responsible for the loss of the packages or damages.
- When a delivery is stolen. For deliveries in the Greater Toronto Area and suburbs, we will take a picture of the delivery location if no-one is able to receive a gift basket (unless it is dark outside), there is bad weather conditions or the driver’s cellphones are in operable. We will provide you the proof of delivery information/signatures/pictures wherever possible.